Friday, August 24, 2007

August Memories~~



~Daddy's birthday~



Gathering with Primary School Friends & Celebrate MengLi's birthday




Danny farewell with High School Friends




Interview in StarHill with Uni Friends




All the days, u r always with me~~~


In our lifes, we met different people. Some make you grow, some teach us the right thing, some tells us how to enjoy life, some help you when you needed somebody, some just around the corner to back you up.....................


The month of August, I'd a little conclusion that........ I'm very lucky to be me~~~


I had a happy family. I love my daddy so much, and mummy as well.........


I had great primary friends that we still keep in touch for 14 years..... This is what i call forever friendship........... always so happy with them......


I had wonderful high school friends. No matter where are we, we will always find time to see each other..... face to face or face to web cam........... hee...... by the way, all the best for Bear Papa Danny in USA~~


I had special Uni friends. Assignments really bring us together..... and now even with the lecture in Star Hill... cant imagine~~


Last but always not least, You that always there....... whenever i need you........ i cherish the love you gave me so many years....... Glad to have you in my life~~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yer...
cold ler...fiwuwit...i oso glad to have u in my life wor...
hahahahaha...

Anonymous said...

http://www.sweetcontemplation.com/

a good reference for you to design your blog~