Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our Saturday ♥

It's been quite sometime we dint go out for a date...
So this Saturday, we went to Origins workshop together...After a few talks (about exercising & styling)
Origins gave us a skin analyzer to test the oil-ness of our skin..

Haha.. results very obvious..


I got my mask treat...
actually the clay mask feels good...
hmph.. wait for Christmas sale lor..

lappu get his mask treat also... hee..the door gift.. from Origins..

In the evening, we went to Bon Odori 2010
phew~~ squeeze in the crowd to get food..
i got my sesame cupcake from berry berry..
lappu bought his pork curry puff... haha..
1st time ate a pork curry puff in Malaysia...We got a nice seat to enjoy the dancing...

the stage which the Japanese boys and girls will perform..

snap a photo before we left...

it's a lot of people... luckily it's windy..

This is the 1st time lappu accompany me to these beauty workshop.. And also our very 1st time to Bon Odori.. Although since high school, my friends will go there and get a fan back for me as souvenir.. this time i get my own fan.. it's a lovely Saturday.. ♥

No comments: