Thursday, April 7, 2011

The magical Happy Meal

I'm always a fan of Kids Meal since I was a kid till now.. there is still a kid in me...
Ah.. Happy Meal from McDonalds.. is my favourite kids meal because I can have my Mc Nugget... Iced Milo/Orange juice... Fries... and most important THE FREE TOY~~
So recently, McD is having the RiO promotion.. If you purchase a Happy Meal, you can get a free toy (one of the character from the animation) and also a movie voucher for kid (buy 2 adults, 1 kid watch for free)


The conversation below happens when lappu told me that he forgot to take my happy meal box (which consist my free toy & movie voucher).... Well... Maybe it's a little small for you to read.. but I'm sure u can see the "WHAT!!! =(" thingy... you see? sometimes i will get mad because of some kiddy thingy...
you can click on the photo for a better reading of the conversation.. hee..


Anyway, the main point is... lappu went to the counter, ask them did they saw any Happy Meal box with a toy inside and SURPRISINGLY he got another set of Happy Meal for FREE... A full set with FOOD inside.. happy lo... really very happy lo.... God bless McD!
So.. you see.. Happy Meal really makes people HAPPY.. Here's my toy... Blu from the movie RiO..
Who say money cant buy HAPPY?? you only have to pay RM7.85 for a Happy Meal... in my case.. I got happy Twice! =) hahaha...

No comments: