Saturday, June 18, 2011

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♯ It's in my gene!

 Long Long time ago
♪The hills are Alive with♪
♬The Sound Of Music♬
and the very 1st song I learned to sing is
♪“Doe,a deer a female deer,
Re, a drop of golden sun,
Me, a name I called myself,
Far, a long long way to run,
Sew, a needle pulling thread,
La, a note to follow So,
Tea,a drink with jam and bread,
That will bring us back to Doe"♪
the lyrics is in my mind, seriously...
I watched this at least 2-3 times per week
since the day I knew the way to on the TV and insert the TapeA few years back,
I won a pair of tickets to watch
my very 1st musical on stage in Istana Budaya
and it's Sound Of Music!
lovely

Besides the ♪Bloom and Grow forever♪ musical
I also ♪followed the yellow brick road♪
with a Scarecrow, Tin Man, Dorothy and Cowardly Lion
♪We're off to see the wizard
The wonderful ♬wizard of OZ♬
When we reached
♪Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high♪
I somehow figured out I had this gene from
Mama who loves ♬MAMA MIA♬
♪here I go again♪
♪If you see the wonder of a fairy tale♪
You might be like me
Excited to look at pretty handsome Americans
Doing musical (even putting the word "Musical" into the title)

such as ♬High School MUSICAL
saying of Pretty and Handsome
How can i forgot the Paris style..
♪Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada....

♪Come what may I will love you until my dying day
Because of this movie
I make sure I enter the REAL ♬Moulin Rouge♬ during my stay in Paris
I even booked a hotel 2 streets behind
Well, god blessed people
♪Don't stop believing
Hold on to the feeling
Streetlight people♪

♬Gleee♬..ever
♪Life is a Cabaret, Old Chum
Come to the ♬Cabaret
So I've been there last month
Ah! Cheers to the local performers
giving us a wonderful Broadway Musical in KLPAC.We can watch more musical in local nowadays.
Last week, we got the chance to watch

♬Magical Musical
A stage performance with lots of
songs from the famous musical
I'll always love musical
Wonderful voices, music, dance moves, acting, expression
COMBO for joy.
♭It's in my gene, anyway....♯
♪here I go again, my my how can i resist you!♪

No comments: