Friday, August 7, 2009

A Jogoya Date

once I saw the Jogoya promotion I was like.. "ooi.. ah buey.. jom go Jogoya!!" She's more like.. "OH, ARGH.. finally..." cause she had been asking begging persuading me for the past few months for this meal...




We went for the Supper Buffet from 9.40pm till 12.00midnight.. which cost us like.. RM 72.70 per head.. cause it's Buy 1 FREE 1 promotion.. I LOVE IT!! There are a lot of selection of food.. (ello... no time to take photos la... I have to make sure my table is FULLY COVER with FOOD!! ) that's why you can only see photos of food from my table and 3cm in front of my mouth ^^
Mainly these foods goes into my little stomach
  • Seafood!! (YES!! You name it I ate it.. oyster, clam, hotote, prawn, fish, squid...)
  • Japanese.. (must eat thingy... shashimi, shushi, tempura, japanese paper steamboat..)
  • Oriental cuisin (steam sea fish, abalone, fried vege...)
  • BBQ.. (assorted meat.. beef, lamb, squid, unagi, chicken wings, prawn..)
  • teppanyaki (I had the oversea teriyaki seafood style and local sambal prawn style)
  • dimsum... (double boiled soup... yummy~~)
  • Ice cream (Haegan Dazs... my favourite summer berries and cream... belgium chocolate)
  • Dessert.. (my favourite part.. MOCHI!! pudding, cheese cake, dorayaki, cheese tart..)
  • Beverage?? (Uncountable coconuts.. okay la... only 4 la.. okie.. bleh..)
p/s... Go try the dessert... many ppl went there for the heagen dazs.. erm... why not try their homemade mochi... it KILLS ur defination for mochi forever once u bite it!!
Jogoya.. is a nice place to make u little stomach FULL and ur appetite satisfied...





No comments: