Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm RICH because......

  • I am still young, happy, pure & fresh 100%
  • I am now free, available & single...
  • I am still in the category to receive flowers I LOVE~~
  • I had & always have a bunch of wonderful friends whom cares about me...

  • And... I had this wonderful little COOPER which bring happiness to me... forever~
  • Rich is not only how much 000000s u have in ur bank account, it's also not only how much cash note you have in your wallet, it's not only how luxury your life is...
  • Perhaps to somebody.. Money is everything... Yes.. I AGREED!! totally!!
  • But I feel rich with more than that... things that money cant buy...
  • I got my freedom, I got LOVE..
  • I got friends, they are not only friends, they support you mentally and physically.. LOVE YOU ALL!!
  • And I got this most amazing pet in the world which always cheer me up... Glad to have u in my life.. COOPER~~ ^^
  • Last but not least.. Cherish your love ones and appreciate what they did for you! ^^
  • Life is peace, love & joy~

1 comment:

shengnan said...

lan c la lan c la~~~~