Thursday, July 2, 2009

What you See is What i Got

Okay... Expected sure got Winnie the Pooh thing.. this is a super duper Cute pillow.. and actually this is meant to be supporting my back during office time..
Yet.. I already have 9 zai.. Nothing gonna take over 9 zai place.. So..
I decided to maybe juz keep "Hive" at home or in little green.. Oh.. cause it has a BeeHive design behind.. so it's called "Hive"..
Besides physically comfort.. there are also some mentally comfort thingy.. The sender emphasize on the banner "By Appointment to her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II" okay.. i am drinking British tea.. which probably the England Queen or Royal family is drinking... i got 3 boxes of Calm, Morning Detox and Fresh & Fruity tea bags... ^^
I got what goes into my body.. so.. I have something to put on my body as well... A mickey t-shirt from Paris Disneyland.. ==" the quality is totally not matching with the price.. sigh.. it's like RM 100?!?!? just because of the Disneyland tag ==".. Maybe i should just wear it inside OUT?? to show everyone.. "Aloha.. my Tee is from Paris Disneyland.. check it out.. here *pointing at the tag*"


My mum got a big full pack of chocolatessss (she is damn happy with it.. sigh.. cant wait to see how choco size her up agian.. ==") However.. i got the chocolate drink.. From 2 different brands, 1 is Twinings and 1 is cadbury.. It'll be wonderful to have a hot chocolate drink during cold weather (in Malaysia context will be raining nights.. and?? erm.. Genting??)

Okay.. The list goes on.. The 1st thing i got from him is.. actually 2 Mags from UK.. July issue.. wow.. It costs 2 pounds per Mag.. and the wonderful thing is the FREE GIFT.. OMG.. The British Cosmopolitan free gift is a BOOK which is the best selling novel worth 7.99 pounds!! (Compare to Malaysia, they only give out brands promo booklet.. to attract you to shop more ==" instead of BEST SELLING NOVEL as a free gift.. wtf~) Another 1 is British Glamour..I scream when i saw BENEFIT MASCARA as a free gift!! wtf.. u know how much a Benefit Mascara like that in Malaysia cost ar?? At least RM 50.. and UK ppl?? "Oh. It is just a Mascara. And It's free when you purchase this magazine" (in UK slanggggg) imagine that wtf!! i Should just STAY in UK FOREVER!!

Last but not least.. It's.......... MADAGASCAR DVD COLLECTION (and it's in my wish list!!) the Europe Version.. Yet amazing packaging.. "I like to Move it move it~~" Dont feel like open it either.. it's too perfect~!!

That's all i got.. more than enough actually... What makes me feels great is.. i Got things that i cant get in Malaysia.. and.. I'm surprise with the LAST ITEM.. Conclusion... I appreciate all the gifts from the heart.. It's the HEART that matters... Thank you very much. ^^

1 comment:

Nicks said...

Time has been passing by quickly.It was almost 7 years and I've already known you for 9 years.

Challenges made everything seems to be longer. We went through so much and we made it. No doubt there will be more challenges in the future for us and I hope we can walk through it as how we used to. Love you always.