Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cho-co-late~~~~ omg!!

Okay.. whenever i go to KLIA with my so-called-boss.. (which is my bf's sis' bf.. long ler.. so he's my boss in some way..).. he will definately go in the nearest chocolate shop.. And we start CHOCO hunting... it's like :"eh, this 1 new 1 ar.. wanna try ar.." then it will be on the cashier desk... "hey.. u see.. this 1 look delicious..." then it will appear on the desk again... SO... The longer we stay in the shop... the desk will full with different kind of chocolate... LIKE THE PHOTOS BELOW... okay.. maybe it looks not so big deal with you.. but imagine the cashier and the customer in the shop keep asking me "nak bagi orang ke??" "oh.. you must be buying it as a gift for your friend, how good to have friends like you~" .. i nodded.. but it's not true... all of it will be in OUR STOMACH~~ wakaka.. Wonder how much Choco we hunt? erm.. all imported.. from.. Italy.. Swizz...and dunno where.. as long as not from Asia.. (My boss memang fussy bout the "product from malay asia") No doubt the price also very imported la.. The M&Ms cost around RM 200... ==" boss bought it for his nephews..
sigh.. how good kids nowadays are.. got rich uncles...

While Boss is doing choco counting.. I'm damn hungry dy.. cant wait to take a bit of a KITKAT bar... It's damn diff.. caz it's with peanut butter!! omg.. imagine it.. once i open... the peanut butter smell attacting my nerves.. yes.. i wanna BITE you!! and 1 bar of it?? around RM 5 or RM 6... Need a break?? Take a KIT KAT! yummy~~ You see la.. that's what you do.. when u buy RM800 worth diff chocolate.. a lot of counting... and the most most ZD thing is.. after we spend a lot.. the free gift they give us are..... MORE CHOCOLATES!!

Very satisfied with the chocolate in my mouth dy.. yipee~~ then... we were the last customer in the shop.. as always.. ==" OH... here comes my superstar...!! damn.. he slim down.. and he got ZAC EFRON's hair.. ==" shouldnt he look like some British star eg.. Robert or Orlando?? alright la.. not bad la.. the superstar parents are like.. SeQ... =="

Sleep damn late last night.. Gotta wake up early for work.. sigh.... So.. the smart me.. bring some exciting CHOCO to work today... to keep me awake and in "happy" mood.. the whole day... TAA-DAA.... It's Ritter Sport!!! yummy~~~

1 comment:

shengnan said...

I can get those choc at half price...or more than that :P

Let me know if you guys craving for choc lo ^^