Friday, November 27, 2009

C & C Birthday

Cooper and his 1st birthday present!! It's a natural doggie shampoo (got essential oil some more..)
Cooper : "Sigh.. why my present cant put inside my mouth" "I want food!!"

Birthday treats for Cooper...
Cooper : "Yeah Yeah.. FoOoooOooD~~"


This is his birthday treats look like (luckily went to a pets fair to get some free treats sample.. phew.. otherwise I will be head-aching of buying what treats for him dy..)



A few weeks ago we celebrate Christmas 2nd Birthday...
Cooper : *Smile* "I wanna look cute!... cheese~~"
Christmas : "Daddy.. Let go your hand...." *Suffering~*




Top on Christmas - I Want Freedom, which is his 1st birthday present from me ^^ bought him another smart polo lollipop colour tee this year.. which accidentally left in JB =="
Top on Cooper - I Love Christmas , simply just showing some Love to Christmas...
Christmas & Cooper : "Why they cant just put the food on the otherside of the container... =="

Happy Birthday to Christmas & Cooper... ^^

No comments: