Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009

Well since everybody went home early today but i'm still waiting for the time to come(to settle my last task in 2009).. so take my little time to have a little flash back~~~~

This January i cut my "kept for 3 years" long hair..

This February i celebrate my 22nd birthday with my besties~

This March we graduated as a bachelor in mass com after 3 years study in a "factory-like-uni", 1 of our besties fionn get married, and i got my job!

This April... as u see.. no entries because my lappi is not functioning.. but i got something else in my life.. which is COOPER.. my 3rd dog (miss u always ANGELboy ,a golden retriever & MAX a german shepherd)

This May i went to LEEHOM MUSICMAN concert! and i got my DeskTop!

This June summer movie month, with transformer, night at the museum 2, departure and etc etc etc.. yet end of the month, late king of pop MJ left us..

This July another page of my life.. I'm disqualified in a LDR.. but we are still cool..

This August went to Cameron(last visit was like 5 years ago =="), Jogoya buffet twice and special screening of Avatar (which is damn hot now!)

This September i got my 1st touch screen hp Samsung Omnia, Leehom Musicman concert dvd, then went to the zoo negara.. then i become lappu's princess ^^

This October we both have our ups and downs... yet this is the way to learn and understand more bout each other..

This November happy birthday to xmas n cooper, started to involve more in company's projects and events.. and i went to JB for my very 1st time.. and i'm loving everything there...

This December month of joy, christmas day, lappu's fren wedding, involved in production wardrobe..

This day, the very last day of 2009... i'm sitting in front of my comcomp.. recalling what i'd done 1 year, 12 months, 365 days, 8760 hours, 525600 minutes, 31536000 seconds... life goes on.. keep looking forward.. ^^



Happy New Year Everybody!! May the new year is better than the past? lolx.. nvm.. whatever la.. good then good dy.. wanna go happy happy later.. last day not happy how to have a HAPPY new year, right?? going to have dinner, watch AVATAR 3D, countdown.. and change a new calender & planner.. ^^ MUACKS~!

No comments: