Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Urbanscape 2010

This is it... 26th June 2010..
I'd made my promise
to Urbanscape 2010 in KLPAC Main purpose... THE MARKET PLACE!
get FREE beverage by just filling in form...
actually the voucher can redeem a packet of cigarette..
lolx.. for non-smoker.. got freee drinks lar...
Look at this big head man's fingers..
IMAGINE HOW HOT IS THAT DAY!!
it can easily burn ur fingers.....
On our way to the main location..
we met the Angkat Rumah team...
coincidentally this photo looks so nice with the "home" banner and a house with 2 lovely face inside..
This year Urbanscape deco..
only photo with 3 of us before we left..

Deng Deng Deng Deng....
Happy Sharing Time!!

a little floral print dress..
i always wanted 1 dress like this... finally..
RM 25.. Ori price RM45

a feminine OL dress..
lucky it's not too big for me..
RM 20... Ori price RM65
unexpectedly the quality is real good...

i got the chance to pick one of the item if i purchase above RM50
erm.. above 2 items only cost me RM45..
but the stall owner pity me choosing the dresses under the big hot sun..
so she gave me a chilled coke for FREE and ask me to choose an item from a basket..

My eyes immediately hunt this bag down... it looks so nice!!
"can i have this??"
"sure! i bought this from Japan"
i found out it's a GAP!! when i reach home...
wulala~~~ happy-ing
another one is a casual outfit...
RM10 only.. ok lar.. buy la buy la...
finally is the high waist skirt... RM10.00 nett..
can match with a top..and go to work... good!
(look so tired dy.. take so many photos with my victory bargain!)something very nice about Urbanscape is..
you will get a lot of goodies..
for example..
i just need to vote for them in fb...
then i can get a mystery free gift..
which turns out to be a unique bracelet..

Of course there is food there...
a lot of famous restaurant have a stall there...
i bought 2 cupcakes and Macarons!!
too bad the macarons is too sweet for me...

Well.. Urbanscape.. seems to be my annually shopping event..
and one of my favourite day in the calender..
same promise i'm making..
I will be there.. Urbanscape 2011 *winks*

No comments: