Monday, June 29, 2009

Urbanscapes 2009 =damn HOT!!=

My calender in June 27th is "12pm-12am KLPAC, Urbanscape 09".. so here i go~~
This event is in KLPAC (Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Center).. A wonderful place.. It's damn HOT!! that day... HOT!!!I walk around the stalls.. of course i drop by this Chic Charity by Tongue in Chic , met Joyce.. Get the chance to take photo with her.. cool right~~Actually we met the day before when i bring my big bags of cloths (tops, skirts, pants...) to the Jaya One office for the charity.. I think it's a good thing to donate ur cloths that you wont be wearing anymore (due to size and taste changes). When i was packing my cloths.. I found my past.. in the fashion taste wise.. and realize.. how small i am.. if i wear those cloths out... (no no no.. no way i will do that.. caz now they might be in some hot skinny chic wardrobe dy ^^)Guess who i met before i leave KLPAC, Joanne!! Stop her and able to take a snap (caz the 1st thing she saw me is "what are you doin here bitch!~~" in a friendly way~~) Actually i met ChinYew, JiaHui, Jacinta.. and i suppose to meet Janice, HuiLuan and Carol... So.. It's good to meet friends in event like this.. ^^To avoid getting myself BURST under the sun, i head to Titiwangsa KL Monorail staion and go to Pavilion ^^ for?? Eye treatment and a little pampering facial treatment... really need those... to maintain my little cute and pretty face.. wakaka... and i got the chance to relax and nap a while ^^ once i open my eyes.. deng deng deng deng~~~ smooth and healthy skin ^^On the way back home, i passed by KLPAC agian.. This time it's around 4 pm.. and it's THIS JAM!! omg!!! how lucky to make it a habit to wake up early and be the early bird of everything... i wonder how stuck can it be in KLPAC area.. hmph... my friends said they hardly find car parks and need to walk very far... (who ask u all don wanna go early.. wakaka)
Time to end up the day by reporting what i spend in Urbanscape~~~
I bought this grey little dress at?? ...... RM 20.00.. and it's cotton.. very worth~~ ^^And then when i was walking to the exits.... i spot this blue summer floral print dress... LOVE IT!! how much??? Ori price : RM30.00 Selling price: RM15.00 My price: RM 12.00 (yipee!!)
Since i have no big big belt.. here comes one.. cost me RM 8.00 for this.. only got Black one.. There goes my saturday Urbanscape shopping... and.. really regret din take any photo of the whole event.. caz it's DAMN HOT!! even cant open my eyes while wearing sunnies... Nvm.. Urbanscape 2010.. I'm sure I will be there... *winks*

1 comment:

~:*:白雪不是公主:*:~ said...

hey I like your little grey dress.
Its really worth~ ^^

I regret, I just bought a vintage dress, and a lot of accessories.....