Monday, June 22, 2009

a Dream is a Wish your Heart makes~~

Friday.. went home as usual.. Then i accidentally sit on this piece of little CUTE wonderful thing.. The 1st time feel "Surprise" from my ass.. It's a Winnie the Pooh card.. at the moment, i was recall-ing.. "hmph.. did i bought this during my high school? or which admire gave me this before?"..


Then i flip through it.. "TAAA DAA!!~~" the answer to my ????.. is solved!! It's from NICKS, DISNEYLAND PARIS~~ omg... i was like staring at the stamp (because besides the words.. there are only a paris disneyland stamp and a Europe Stamp!!) 1st time in my life to receive a POSTCARD (what makes it better than a WINNIE THE POOH POSTCARD FROM DISNEYLAND PARIS!!) omg!!! it's wonderful!!


It has been a wonderful time when i use to watch Disney cartoon, every single of them. My childhood memories is full of princesses, cute animals, nice songs and of course laughter! Disney is the magic whom accompany me till i grew up now~ And I always have this dream to Visit Disneyland! Yaya.. so this is my life plan... should add it in my Wish list... hee.. Disney got its tagline Right! "Disneyland, The happiest place on earth" Should everyone just live in the happiest place on earth? Yes i deserve it!


"Once upon a time.... a princess living happily ever after in her royal palace.. with her prince charming~~ and a lot of cute little animals.. always got dreamy musical as ambience.... sky are always blue with white clouds..." fairy tale is the most beautiful thing in the world..

Another surprise i got 2 weeks ago is.. from Disneyland.. USA... Knew it since he came back and said got souvenir which is my TASTE... lolx.. actually anything from Disney will cheer me up.. However, those who know and love u knew what makes you HAPPY from the bottom of the heart~

It's a Winnie the Pooh Pin.. Look at the packaging! omg!! lovely~~ Winnie the Pooh with Mickey Ears.. lolx.. and the font colour.. sweet pink and baby blue.. great combination!!


From the back.. it looks like this.. The mickey ears is the trademark.. lolx.. and the price is still there~~ haha.. how good... when i found out it's Made in China but the price definately is DISNEYLAND USA price~~ with $$ sign..

Erm.. really appreciate these wonderful POOH originally from Disneyland.. far away.. from USA and Paris~~ Love u guys~~ I would love to visit Disneyland myself one day... So keep making wish and make it come true~~ *winks*

No comments: