Thursday, June 25, 2009

What a Wednesday!!

Received this Robinson mail like a few days ago.. Was thinking whether wanna have a window shopping or not.. caz now my wallet don have much cash to split out for me.. and i don have a accompanion.. Oh.. suddenly think of somebody.. who works in MV.. ok.. sure.. Janice will go with me.. she is always "the best friend to accompany me" going to this type of thingy... So i msn,sms and call her bout this.. While i was stuck in the Federal highway.. i got a sms from Janice which stated her bf is coming to find her and the most weird thing is she ask me to enjoy movie with my mum.. =,= Alright, the 1st thing come to my mind is "What's going on?" before i get the chance to reply her.. i straight turn to Kerinchi Link and heading home with lots and lots of "???!!!???"
Hmph.. okay lor.. Janice got her surprise from her bf... Since i am an understanding friend so i wont mind she suddenly ffk me.. leave me alone.. so i went home and ask mum to go movie for me.. (Opps.. now only realized i save a "foreign version" of the movie poster.. ==") Wanna bring mum to watch Night at the Museum 2.. think she'll like it... Cause dad went back to Seremban for some construction thingy... So Me and my Queen went to 1U..
After hooping to TGV (there are no shows that we wanna watch there, how sad).. The alternative is GSC of course.. It's TRANSFORMER season.. And it's wednesday.. i really need luck to get my queen and me a good movie and a good seat... My queen is kinda fussy bout the cinema seating... she only watch a movie if the seat this on top of the hall (aka up of the hill seat)... Queen ma.. need to show her status de...

Damn hungy.. i went to look for Mr Baoz... got this deliciuos bao.. which the queen keep saying.. those "daibao" outside only sell like RM 2.80.. why this bao need RM 3.00 each?? .. hmph... maybe daibao don have wasabi topping? and no curry chicken filling?? and no crunchy bites?

Near the Mr Baoz shop there is a favourite shop of mine... the Takos.. oh yea... i need Takos.. so i bought 3 of them.. small octopus flavour.. My queen is showing of her knowlegde agian.. She said "you have to be careful with this while feeding children" i was like "huh?? what children have to do with this delicacies??" she continue "a singapore child died because of the 'tako' hidden inside stuck in his throat" Oooooo.... ok.. my mum read news... everyday... old habit of a headmistress.. So we rush back to the cinema.. Oh ya.. haven mention what movie we finally choose... "Departures" The poster really attracts me.. and with LUCK we got damn nice seat.. 3rd row from the back!! and it's like.. okay it's FATE.. the queen din say anything bout it... althought she din seem excited to watch her 1st japanese movie in cinema... ==""

Up to our surprise... this award winning movie is really good... Due to my mum status(i mean her tireness after the whole day staying aleart doing her multi queen stuff).. She still can concentrate from the begining till the ending credits rolling of the movie.. This movie is bout the ceremonial washing, dressing and placing of the deceased into a coffin in Japanese culture. Not going to review much.. just get a ticket and watch it..

While i was watching it.. my hp suddenly vibrate.. oh it's the reminder of "Tune into AiFm.. Mother's on air".. hm.. mother?? she's sitting beside me and laughing bout the miserable main actor funny reaction... OH it's another mother which fb status reminds the entire world to listen to her voice tonight.. sorry mother.. the 2nd time i missed it.. phew.. *bad kid appears*who cares!.. i can just ask her to sing whenever i can.. LIVE in front of me!! wakaka... anyway.. all the best to her.. You may wonder why watch this international screen japanese film instead of the box office hit TRANSFORMER.. one simple reason.. I watched it yesterday dy.. not going to stuck with the crowd... imagine midnight 12.00am show.. GSC all 12 halls FULL with patrons.. same time walking in and out... wow.. i might fainted.. and it is the H1N1 season too... *scared~~*
You may wonder where i watch it?? in Gardens Signature with limited seats and petrons. Less chance to expose to public.. how's the movie?? i don think i need to tell you cause you will be watching it in the cinema yourself anyway... so far.. nobody wanna missed this movie.. right?? Happy movie day!!

1 comment:

shengnan said...

I watched Departure too :)

nice nice nice~~!