Friday, January 7, 2011

Winter breeze


It has been raining and drizzling today..
since early morning..
It feels like winter..

I was walking across my office building to have my lunch this afternoon..
The wind blowed and I saw tiny fine rain drops..
The temperature is actually like summer end in Europe.. maybe around 18-22 degrees..
I enjoyed it.. It makes my feel like I'm working in some Europe country.. =)
If and only if the mistlike drops are snow flakes...
Then I'll be walking at the streets like this.....

The best thing to enjoy during a cold night like this..
Hot chocolate..
Lately I'd been trying on my Coffee Bean & Tea leaf limited powder set..
*honey + warm milk
* dark cocoa powder + warm milk (perhaps to put in some marshmallow next time)
*white choco powder + warm milk
*hazelnut powder + warm milk
Not really a milky person.. but.. just to match the feel..
After all... Warm milk is the best drink to get good quality sleep..


Can't imagine how people spend their night during the winter..
cold, dark, a sense of lonely.. maybe?
how weird.. I'm having this feeling right now.. =="
Before this winter feeling going too deep..
I better hit the sack and have a sweet winter dream...
Good night~
xoxo : Christina DingNing

No comments: