Friday, December 2, 2011

Dear Santa

Women is complicated.
To make this year Christmas a little easier for you.
I'll give you my wish list.

1. A Christmas Card

made with love

2. A box of Chocolate Truffle
as sweet as the sender




3. Bikini that will
cover my tummy
oh, monokini =)



4. A pair of cutest socks
that can keep my feet warm
all the time.. 5. Glittering Nail colours
need some sparkles for
this festive!
6. Christmas cakes!
of course.. this mini cakes
will definately light up the party~ 7. A pot of honey
always a good choice
to satisfy me! 8. Colourful Scarfs
that can beautify me
in the office, public, everywhere
Well, that's all for this year.
If you happens to hit one of the eight items, I will be a nice girl for the coming year.
I promised. *crossed my heart*

2 comments:

Janice Phua said...

I got those socks from Melbourne, but din get to use here, too hot jor

DingNing said...

now so cold here.. can wear la.. winter theme ma.. lolx...