Friday, December 9, 2011

Ho! Ho! HOooooooOooooo

Decoration for Christmas~!
@my placeThis year I helped to put
the ornaments on our department's christmas tree
White tree with red and silver ornaments
hee.. my idea! =)

My little red Christmas tree
behind is the old green christmas tree...
which now inside our department.

Ta Daa... Level 13
Circulation Department

Our opposite neighbour
Level 13, HR & Admin Department

Level 9, Advertising Department
(Design Artist side)

Level 9, Advertising Department
(Ads Space side)

Level 5, Editorial Department

Level 3, Meeting & Chat Room area
Lobby AreaB1 (Parking) lift to office

B2 (Parking) lift to office
B3 (Parking) lift to office
B4 (Parking) lift to office

Change a festive wall paper
and also add on some decoration

It'll be a merry merry Christmas! ^^
Look at all the Christmas trees & Decoration
I'll be seeing everyday in work!
Seriously, I walk up to every level and
check out all the Christmas trees... lolx...
even got praise by assistant manager
"so enthusiasm"!
who don't like celebration?!?!? and Christmas?!?!?

2 comments:

Janice Phua said...

waaaa why your company/office so good one! every department also got decoration! we here apa pun tak ada -.- think I'll have to learn you jor wuwuwu

btw what's your plan during xmas? I'm lonely T_T

DingNing said...

lolx... xmas sure celebration... let's sing xmas song together!!

and propose to your boss for 1 xmas tree la... or u decorate ur own working station lor... make them envy.. hee...