Thursday, January 3, 2013

Number 3

Numbers are everywhere in our life. From the day we're born, we had our birthday (Year/Month/Date/Time), then we'll have our birth cert/IC number, follow up by our exam candidate number sitting for UPSR/PMR/SPM/UEC/College/Uni...

4 digits are very sensitive to some people who love to try their luck. Many people love the excitement that a number gave and some of them earns their wealth. It become a norm, a believe, a statistic patterns. Even numbers represented personality, past and future. Numerology has it's mysterious attractive concept. 

Seriously, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...... ?!?! (Should I shake my head to disagree or nod it to agree?? Well, I stay neutral.. )

I was born on the 8th of the 2nd calender month. No doubt Chinese, typical superstitious Chinese love number 8. Yes I love my birth dates. That's why I insist I will wait for my car number plate with my favourite number on it.  Possessive? I just love to mark my belongings. It's an attitude. That's all. 

However, this is a story about number 3. 

The 3's that I marked downs are 3rd of October since high school, then 13th of June and 3rd of January for the past 3 years. Somehow I felt that it's just happened to be the same date and 3 is half 8. Well it's just a date anyway. 

My 1st number 3, is a companion. The one that stands beside me whenever I needed support and strength.  Patient and warmth.

The 13th, which add up to be 4, is the charming one. An ideally life for a short period of time. Fireworks, blazing, loud and beautiful.

The 2nd number 3, is a revolt. A bittersweet memory that I kept with a scar. Changes and vain. 

I've always long for my number 1 to appear in my life. And I'm hint that Number 1 will be the perfect match for 8. hmph. All my besties are 1's in the total life calculation. (Formula, date + month + year, (x+x)+(x+x)+(x+x+x+x)=yy, (y+y)= z. )

Somehow I still like the existing of 3 in my life. They're different. Always there. Very close to the heart. It's like oxygen. 

They said 8 is a powerful, ambitious and difficult to understand what 8 is thinking. I'm a person born on the 8th and having a total life number of 8. A complicated and inborn with the lust of power soul.

Love it or hate it. And I failed maths. 




No comments: