Monday, July 18, 2011

UrbanScape 16172011

My 3rd Year to Urbanscape!
20092010
Actually once I knew we need a entrance ticket
I give myself to try luck see weather got any free tickets or not
Finally the night before Urbanscape
A reporter friend of mine passed me a pair of tickets
So I can go feel the art, fashion, food, music and photography
with TengTeng (she's my girl date partner recently =p)

1st thing I bought is...
3 bar of body soap from
The Bubble Lab

Followed by another hand made soap
This time this soap if for hair till toes
But i will use it for hair only.
Love the product from Lulla Belle
The maker is a friendly lady.
Saw a cute Eco Tee
Bought it with RM 10Food Time
The bis-stick and amazing fantabulous cheddar cheese sauce
(it's so irresistible and making me bought the powder back!)
Before buying this, I remember i bought a home made
Horlick Flavour Ice Cream. It's special and local. Yum Yum
(No photos caz I forgot I had 1 in my sling bag..)

The most satisfied victory is
Taa-Daa... Platform Shoe..
Love at 1st sight..
The colour, the style, the pattern
and it's platform shoe..

Well, if it's not a free ticket..
I really don't think I will pay RM25/RM30/RM40 to go in..
Because it's just another bazaar for me..
And the weather.. omg.. I seriously think they hired bomoh
to MAKE SURE every year Urbanscape is
SUNNY, HOT, SUMMER FEEL for us..

2 comments:

Janice Phua said...

you really loyal hor every year also go lol. when I think of the weather I immediately 'sok sa' jor.

the platform shoes really not bad le~ but sibeh high lol.

DingNing said...

this year i see mood de.. caz wanna pay for entrance ma.. but since got free ticket mar go lor...

but i love it to be in KLPAC more ler...

the platform shoes.. bought in kiss and tell... look high only la.. actually not.. =p