Monday, October 29, 2012

A piece of the long weekend

Well, quite weird to start of a day. A MONDAY. With a blog post entry and a blank mind. After a long weekend (god blessed Malaysia with plenty of public holidays that falls on a Friday this year), we working young adults either got drunk or stunt. However I don't belong to both, sadly.

Let's check how blank was my long weekend. Starting last Thursday. Cousin sister pick me and queen up to celebrate her lovely chicken little (fat version) son birthday. Gotta eat fried chicken wings, nuggets, fries, hot dog etc. Yes the list goes on and it's a kid's birthday and I enjoyed the food for like 30 minutes. After that, milk pick me up for next round. Which is a little passive mode on because I'd been going to karaoke for the past few weeks in October. (1st week in Sarawak working - NA, 2nd week - with SSgroup, 3rd week - KL gals) and here comes the last week 2 person in a room. And I sang for like 2 and a half hours!!!! OMG. I only realized it when I walked out of the room. It's maniac.

Spend 5 hours in MV on Saturday  (corrected by milk) it's a Friday! (you see how blurred I am, can't even keep track of days, not to mentioned time) . Travel fair, settled the ground trip for Bali for milk's birthday. For me, I just a want a weekend. To relax and some quality time with friend and nature. I think it has been sometime for a trip like this. Back to a place that I've been before and feel it differently. The previous re-visiting trip was really a bad one. *mute* Drove back to Sban in a almost fell asleep mode. Bright sunny day, cold air cons, songs in the earphone (Vivaldi, Bach, Mozart, Beethoven playing randomly in this travelling player, darn)...

Saturday early half was quite emotional. Done with a book, Da Mo Yao. OMG. The hero for the drama is totally 10000000% what I imagine from the story!!! I have to watch this drama once it's out!!!! The General Huo is a charm, heart beat speeder!! No doubt I have a t hing for arrogant and overbearing guy. After all the imagination happiness and sadness and tears and laughter, cousin sister drag me out for a family affair foot massage. Watching tvb dramas while the China masseur were too busy talking to each other. How nice if I have a masseur at home, I'm still in my fantasy of the Han Dynasty and still in love with General Huo. lol. 1 hour passed. My future cousin brother in law spend us all in a famous decent restaurant nearby which I'd dine in twice for some special reason. Looking at the same dishes, there's some moment and some dialogues recalled. It was nice to re-look into that situation. Funny yet special one. Yes, he did came into the picture.

Finally Sunday's here. After morning prayer for deceased grandma's birthday. Comes an unexpected lunch. Japanese. Problem solving. Failed story telling. Persuading. and many cups of green tea. I'd never eat that much of Edamame in a meal before. Terrible. I mean food taste better when it's shared than solo right?

Last but not least, Sunday night typical Chinese type of concert cum donation for the Chinese schools. Sifu reserved 3 seats for us and in return I'd to represent a donor for the donors lighting ceremony. Met Queenie and her royalty family. Took a quick snap at the ladies entrance. The bonus for this whole event - keep in touch with old friend. Highlight of the event, Oppa GangNam Style!! Yes this evil song has been playing in the world since it's created by the Koreans and a maniac sang this weekly in the karaoke room with Korean characters. Eh~~~ sexy lady~~~

YooHoo. Almost lunch time. Brain refresh and it reminds me how wonderful the weekend is. Time with family, time with myself and least expected surprise. It all depends on the attitude that you choose you want to be. For me, it's just another decision making process. To be or not to be. End of story.


No comments: