Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SHOPAHOLIC!!... honoured me~~

Levi's RedTab low rise.... for.... freeeeeeee................. =) thanks boss..

Bought this online... =) nice for working.. makes me look smarts..

from SUB... it's a satin like top..

KeyNg... CheongSam... with style...

Green is the new black they said.. and i have both in this.. from Momoe

Cute yellow... and yellow is the colour u cant miss in this season..

Cute little sweet purple stripes from The PinkPussycat

The Tough polo

The "Rocker style".. from tough

SUB red to match the CNY

I like the sleeves.. =) from The PinkPussycat

aqua sandals from VOIR

silver one.. i like it cause it can be casual and also glamour at the same time =)
this striking pink... com' on... dare to wear... it's young~

The 1st thing i bough for my CNY.... from TANGS pavillion..

Alright... it's lunar DAY 10 dy... and... i'm still spending for cloths... wakaka.... erm.. should say... it's not a big deal for me anyway.. shopping before CNY, during CNY... and after CNY... 365 of shopping.. yeah... that's what makes me a typical SHOPAHOLIC~~

well.... from the experience from this so called CNY shopping... found that... wow.... i'm back to XS or should say... XS is back to me?? and welcome the 25 low waist agian... this number really surprise me... cause... this means... i need BELTS... lots of them.... so that i still can able to wear most of the jeans in my wardrobe... another thing is.... HEELS... gosh.... now i'm challenging myself and training myself as the next top model??? the best thing to buy damn high heels is... my mummy don dare to "torture" herself with them... means??? It's MINE... ONLY.. wakaka....
what a GREAT year to start with new cloths and new shoes... =) it's really a HAPPY NEW YEAR~~

No comments: